Smokey Eggplant Dip
This dip is smooth, creamy and packed full of flavour.
- High speed blender or food processor
- Baking tray
- 600 g eggplant
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 2 Tbsp smoked paprika
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander seeds
- 2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 Tbsp tomato paste
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Use a fork to poke holes into the eggplant skin.
- Bake eggplant for 30 minutes or until soft.
- Discard the ends of the eggplant.
- Place the eggplant into a food processor with all the rest of the ingredients.
- Blitz until smooth and serve with your favourite snacks.