These baked doughnuts are the perfect fluffy texture. They will bring you back to your childhood!
- Doughnut tray (or muffin tray)
- Mixing bowl and spoon
- 1 Tbsp apple sauce
- 2/3 cup plant milk
- 1 Tbsp flavourless oil I used macadamia
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flavourless oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, add all the wet ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until well combined.
- Evenly distribute dough to the greased doughnut tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until brown on top.
- Leave on a wire rack to cool down.
- Pour the sugar and cinnamon onto a small plate.
- Brush the oil across the doughnuts and coat in the cinnamon sugar.
- Store in a sealed container.