Chocolate Mousse w/ Fresh Raspberries
High protein dessert with a secret ingredient… TOFU! This creamy chocolatey dessert will satisfy those sweet cravings and is perfect for dinner parties. Kid approved, adult approved, goodness!
- High speed blender
- 300 g tofu semi firm (alternatively you can use silken tofu and omit the soy milk)
- 100 g dark chocolate melted
- 2 Tbsp cocao powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4-1/2 cup soy milk see instructions*
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave for 2 minutes or until melted. Be careful not to let it burn.
- Add all of the ingredients (except the raspberries) to a blender and blitz. *start by adding 1/4 cup of soy milk and add more if needed – this will depend on the water content of your tofu.
- Stir through fresh raspberries.
- Divide into allocated bowls and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before eating.
- Level up your dessert game by topping it with more raspberries and shaved chocolate.
The tofu I used to make this is my homemade semi firm tofu. If you are using firm tofu you may need more milk, just add it slowly until you get your desired thickness. Alternatively you could use silken tofu and omit the milk.