The treat that will leave you wanting more. Surprise your family and friends by making this simple yet delicious recipe.
Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
- 2 Silicone muffin trays (or lined muffin trays)
- High speed blender
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup almond flour or ground almonds
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp sugar of choice I use coconut sugar
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup cocao butter, melted or coconut oil
- 1 cup cashews soaked
- 1 400ml can coconut milk Only the solid coconut fat on the top of the can once separated
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp tapioca starch
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups blueberries
- Soak cashews in boiling water for approximately 1 hour. Then drain.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Mix all of the crust ingredients in a bowl until well combined. The mixture should hold together. If it seems too dry just add more cocao butter or coconut oil.
- Evenly transfer the mixture to a muffin tray and press down thoroughly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, until the base starts to look a golden brown colour.
- Once cashews are soaked and drained, add to a high speed blender with the rest of your filling ingredients (leaving blueberries out until it’s all mixed) and blitz until creamy and smooth.
- Pour filling over the pre-baked crusts. Tap on counter to remove any air bubbles.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the centre appears firm.
- Leave on the bench to cool and then transfer to the fridge.