This is the type of snack that you’ll need to make every second day because you just couldn’t stop eating it! It is also packed full of nutrients and way cheaper than buying a pre packaged snack.
- Lined baking tray
- Mixing bowl
- 2 cups seeds I use a mix of pepitas and sunflower seeds but you can decide based on your preference
- 2 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds ground
- 1/2 Tbsp cumin seeds ground
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper powder or chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp tamari
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and then spread onto lined baking tray.
- Bake for 25 minutes, (stirring multiple times throughout so that they cook evenly).
- Leave on the bench to cool before storing in a airtight jar or container.